Post Shave Tonic
Get ready to face the day when you treat your freshly shaved skin with this calming, moisturizing spritz. A hydrating formula made with the combination of prickly pear, sweet almong and coconut oils, and also nourishes with aloe, oat, cucumber and Vitamin E.
A natural alternative to after shave, this handmade Post (After) Shave Tonic soothes, conditions, and cleans your skin after shaving with a powerful boost of witch hazel. Naturally antiseptic and carrying the signature notes of our mens line cedarwood, peppermint and citrus, this after-shave leaves even the most sensitive of skin irritation-free and gleaming.
How It Works:
- Aloe Vera soothes and repairs the skin after your shave, helping to reduce irritation. Aloe is the ultimate moisturizer.
- Coconut strengthens the underlying skin tissue after the carnage your razor did to it and provides deep moisturizing.
- Witch hazel soothes and prever razor burn, heal cuts and refresh the face
- Provides deep hydration, while being lightweight and fast-absorbing.
- Strong calming and antiseptic properties to fight-in growns, razor bumps, and burn.
How to use:
Step 1: Rinse your face
After completing your shave, rinse your face with cold water. This closes the pores.
Step 2: Mix It In-Hand
Put some on your palms and spread it evenly around. Doing so generates heat and allows for seamless application.
Step 3: Spread Across Face
Gently smear the solution in a downward motion starting at the cheekbones and down your jawline. Finish up by targeting the neck area.
Witch hazel, citrus water, bay rum oil, prickly pear oil, sweet almond oil, coconut oil, aloe extract, oat extract, cucumber extract, aloe vera, vitamin E, cedarwood essential oil, tangerine essential oil, bergamot essential oil, fir essential oil, Eucalyptus essential oil, spearmint essential oil, peppermint essential oil, lavender essential oil, white rose oil..