Island Spice Scrub
Get softer, smoother and younger looking skin at home with our natural antifungal homemade spicy warm scrub packed with healing and cleansing spices, honey to promote blemish free skin, tumeric to even skin tone and nourishing oils to hydrate and smooth skin. Gentle enough for everyday use, finely granuled particles to aid in gently exfoliation.
How to use facial scrub:
- The first step is to cleanse your skin with a cleaner. Yes, always exfoliate clear skin when there are no obvious dirt, grime and makeup. Exfoliating unclean skin can block pores sometimes instead of deep cleaning them which can be a serious issue.
- Take a quarter-sized portion of scrub on your fingers and using very light hands start massaging on forehead and slowly move down to nose and chin. Now, move towards each cheek and scrub them gently in circular motion. Give a couple of extra scrubs to problematic areas, like T-zone but in light circular motion only.
- After you’re done, rinse with water.
- Because of the presence of natural oils in our scrubs you won't need a moisturizer as your skin will retain some of the oils present in the scrub. You skin will slowly eat this up throughout the day.
My fave way to use a sugar scrub is to exfoliate my legs before shaving and I get a closer shave and softer legs after my shower.
Customers have reported using this scrub as a toothpaste after having been stuck in an airport overnight. How cool is that!?! (Not that they got stuck in the airport part :) ...)
Benefits of using a scrub
- Scrubs are recommended to use twice a week because it deep cleans the skin and pores. This way, your skin will not gather germs, bacteria which will eventually prevent breakouts. But make sure you don’t scrub your face more than twice.
- If you’re out in the sun for long, chances are your skin gets tanned even after layering sunscreen. The best way to remove this tan is using a facial scrub just after returning back home. Yes, you can easily remove fresh tan after coming back home using facial scrub.
- Scrubs will remove dead skin cells and will promote new skin cells growth faster making your face radiant and glowing.
- It also improves blood circulation.
- It prevents dry, flaky sin around the mouth and will keep the skin nourished.
molasses rich sugar, coconut oil, almond oil, powdered cinnamon, shredded cinnamon, cinnamon essential oil, turmeric, honey, lemon essential oil, orange essential oil, grapefruit essential oil, lemon peel powder, vitamin e, vitamin a.